Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy fabrics for a quilt along!


Have you heard about Dana's quilt along?
These are the fabrics I chose for it. Aren't they the happiest?
I could use a happy quilt :)

Half of them are my most favorite vintage fabrics that I have been hoarding. I can't believe I am going to cut into them :) The other half are Paula Prass Flights of Fancy. I think they work perfectly together!


And just so you know I am winning that sewing machine :)
Seriously, she is giving away some awesome prizes!
This is the first week of a six week quilt along, so it's not too late to join in!
Just remember the sewing machine is going to be mine :)

300th post Giveaway still going on too!

4 comments:

Emily said...

your fabrics are fabulous...especially those vintage prints! what good are they if you don't eventually cut into them? Good luck...looking forward to seeing the finished product!!!

Stephani said...

Good luck in the quilt-along!

Your fabric selection is bright and cheerful and should make a splended quilt.

Cheers,

Michael

Sarah Pead said...

Your fabrics are gorgeous! That's going to be such a HAPPY quilt! :)

mommymae said...

these are going to look great together. what a great mix of old and new