Sunday, May 17, 2009

We went on a walk


There is a chalk art festival in walking distance to my home. After the children were sleeping, Casey and I decided to go for a little walk to take a peek. It was the perfect night for an evening stroll.
Photoshop pitchfork guy :)
There was alot of neat ones, these are just a few.


This one was my favorite, if you look close, at the bottom it says, "Not a baby, just obese"
I couldn't stop laughing, plus I just think it was awesome art.
I laughed again when we were across the street from it and we could hear other people walk up to it and read "Not a baby, just obese?"


Casey had to bring his yo-yo.


And this is our church, isn't it pretty?
I know that it is the oldest LDS church still in use in Utah. It makes me happy to go to church here, so much history.

300th post giveaway is my next post!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm a new reader and just wanted to say hi!

Amber said...

Wow - those are amazing!
p.s. - love the songs on your playlist :-)

Chalece said...

Where is that chalk art festival? Have they done it for a long time? I think I remember seeing it before, and I can't put my finger on where it was! Those are great!