Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another show!


I have another show this weekend! You can find out more on the Sweet Tweets Blog!
I'm really glad I am nearing the end of my spring shows, I am completely worn out.
I have had so much fun with them though, and they have helped us get through financially :)


After I set up for Sweet Tweets, I went to IKEA. I was driving past it and just had to go in :)
And this fabric is what I walked out with (how could I resist those birds, and flowers ?), along with cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow :)
WOW I have purchased alot of fabric lately, I'm almost embarrassed at the amount. I should take a break from fabric purchases now.

Oh! I wanted to mention that this is my 298th post, I have decided that I am having a little giveaway for my 300th, so keep your eye out! I'm putting together a little something that will make someones day! Yay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Knowing that you can set up and leave it makes me want to try a little harder to get in on these. Glad they have been a benefit to your family!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Wow, congratulations on being so lcose to 300-that's awesome! I just found your blog via a reader email. Michelle emailed me about your adorable tank top remake. It's so cute! I'd love to link to it if you didn't mind!

Betsy said...

I too almost bought that fabric. Have you used it?
I purchased a solid yellow and orange from them. It washed well. Lets see how it quilts.