Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A small list of some of the things I want to make someday soon

*A Summer swing skirt at the Moda Bake Shop.
*Fabric bracelet from this tutorial that I purchased awhile ago and haven't gotten around to making yet. She also has a cute blog here.
*3 quilts for my girls using this tutorial from cluck cluck sew, my girls have even picked the fabrics out, now I just have to make myself start them.
*I would love to make my own version of this necklace, because I could never afford it, but I LOVE it!
* Wanting to make felt cookies and cupcakes for Christmas gifts from this pattern.
* also for Christmas I want to make a Princess and the Pea set like this one at Soule Mama.

I hope you find this list as fun as I do, i really get excited about a good project :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fantastic list to get you well into the fall:)

looking forward to what you create!

the mama monster said...

so i found your blog awhile ago from i heart linen but i haven't ever commented. then i went back through your blog because i love your stuff and we have very similiar styles ( i even have that cute vintage hankie fabric from hancocks!). i noticed you looked a bit familiar, which is weird. then it dawned on me... i totally saw you at costco one day and i think i asked you where you got your shirt. at least i think it was you. i promise i'm not a weirdo stalker i just thought it was to funny not to share. anyways- i seriously bought some jewlery making stuff very similiar to that necklace at michaels today! it was at the layton store. super cute and way cheaper, especially if you have a coupon.

amylouwhosews said...

I'm playing catch up in my reader! Thanks for the link to the felt food patterns! I've been wanting to do some stuff like this too!