Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exciting news!


First in line of announcements is on August 8th, I will be a vendor at the first annual Craft Lake City! Whoo-hoo! It is at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City. Okay, this is the biggest event I have been a part of and I am SUPER excited and SUPER nervous! You can go here if you want more info. If you live anywhere near Salt Lake City I would not miss this event, there are so many great artists that are going to be there!


The next announcement is that some of my things will be for sale at this cute cupcake shop when it opens in Mid-July! The store is in Layton, Utah at
354 N. Main St.
She has a blog here if you want to find out more!


4 comments:

Vintagesquirrel said...

Wow! That is exciting news. Best of luck with your sales!
-Michelle

Becky J. said...

congrats and good luck!!!

greenhoneyhive said...

Congrats! I was going to apply but got distracted by sickness. We will be their to support the locals. Some the people who were jurying the entries claimed they only wanted really edgy stuff. Can you post a preview of what you will be making for the show? Kim Bell

shanna said...

congrats!!