Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy


Here is my workspace today. The floor, for some reason, I choose to sit on the carpet at the edge of my bedroom and I have my crafting supplies on our living room floor, this is my spot, I am always here, at least when I am not sitting at my sewing machine. I think I like it here because my butt can sit on the soft carpet, I can see what is going on in the house, and I can see the TV from here too. And yes, that is a purple hippos butt at the bottom of the picture, that is Sage's :)


Today, I am making headbands and hair clips, and that was only after I finished up some earrings and hair pins. I think all this crafting is making me crazy. Seriously. Sometimes I feel like all that fits in my brain is craftiness and if I have to think about anything else it feels so overwhelming. For instance, my house is a mess, and it is because I have been in super crafting mode getting ready for shows. But the house has to be cleaned! AHHHH!!!! And I had to make Tomato Basil sauce today too, a triple batch because I picked a ton of tomatoes from our garden.
And in my crafting whirlwind I have been in, I still don't think I am going to have all that I wanted to be finished done in time for the show I have to set up tomorrow :(
And here I am blogging about it while I am waiting for spaghetti noodles to finish cooking so that we can eat some of the delish tomato basil sauce that I made, which smells yummy by the way, I wish you could smell it, our whole house smells like tomato basil yumminess.

Anyways, earlier today when I needed a small break from crafting, Sage and I took some pictures, just for this blogs enjoyment, or maybe just for mine, it really doesn't matter.


See, i am going CRAZY!

Apparently so is Sage.

What a nice break it was, specially since I got loves.


By the way, my things will be for sale at Oh Sweet Sadie!
starting tommorow night, and going through Saturday.


Go support handmade!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your blog! I know you don't know me but I came across your blog and have so enjoyed seeing all of the fun things you are up to. I FEEL your craftiness pain! My oldest of 6 turns 18 Sat. and BB tuns 1 on the 1st. I started doing craft shows again and CRAZY is the only way to describe trying to get in a mini sewing or gluing or tagging session between diapers, birthday cakes and dinner!!!
Thanks for sharing it is kinda nice to know someones else is feeling the same way as me!!! :)

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Cute photos!