Monday, September 21, 2009

The Fair



Saturday we went to the Utah State fair. There were three cute girls I know eating
cotton candy.






Isn't this dress Jade is wearing the cutest? It is vintage, and so so cute!

Three (as my girls say)"famous" girls getting their picture taken by their picture :)


The butter cow, I guess cows plural.



And here we all are, Casey's Mom came with us.



And here I am on Sunday after I used the curling iron we bought at the fair. After typing that it seems funny we bought a curling iron from the fair, but it does an awesome job.


What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

Breenuh said...

I went to see my newlywed friends in their new apartment! We played Beatles Rockband, which I would rate a 3.5 out of 5. Sunday was a lazy day... We just laid around and watched LOST for most of the morning.

Sounds like you had lots of fun at the fair! I do love Jade's dress... I wish I could find it in my size :.)

Debi said...

We went thrifting in Vermont!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

That looks like so much fun! I always love going to my state fair. :)