Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I have a computer again, yay! A brand spankin new one at that, very sadly our other one died, taking with it about 200 or so pictures that I had just downloaded before our trip and hadn't backed up :( (We even tried to retrieve them, but the hard drive was fried) It makes me want to cry :( But, what do you do? Please make a note to yourself to ALWAYS back up your pictures, or you may lose months of pictures like me! Anyways, I am back, I have lots to share, but I also have a busy week ahead of me, so we will see how much blogging I can do.

Picture above is my family at a Ghost town in Denver, did I mention I cut my hair?
I am planning a giveaway soon because I have missed you so!

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

welcome back!!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your photos. That's hard. Looking forward to more trip photos, though!

dana said...

Welcome back!
You guys are a darling family.