Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coolest loveseat EVER!

The thrifting fairies smiled upon me today.

I went to the thrift store in search of something else, but found this most perfect loveseat.

The second I saw it, I knew it had to come home with me.

It is in perfect condition too, pretty much like brand spankin new, I think it lived at an old lady's house, and she must have had plastic covering it or something.
And you ask where is it going to go in our tiny cottage of a home?
Well, that is a very good question. I think it is time for a change, and to maybe get ready to makeover this sectional I bought awhile back (which sadly has been sitting patiently in our shed). So now, I am on a quest for yards and yards of awesome vintage upholstery fabric, I already have some, but I need more.
And did I say that I seriously heart this loveseat? Well I do.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

The couch is awesome! And your girls.....so funny! Love that last pic!!! Get cracking on that gold sectional - I want to see it done!!!

the mama monster said...

cute loveseat for sure! and i'm loving the fairy garden. my little sister ( who is 12) makes fairy gardens in my grandmas back yard. she even painted a birdhouse for them to live in!

* elizabeth * said...

Awesome! And great shots of the girls!