Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm a fabric addict

As if I didn't have enough fabric, I go and buy some more today. I didn't mean to do it. I just wanted to check out the Material Girls Quilts shop. It just happened to be the Holiday Shop Hop and they were having sales. A sale and someone addicted to fabric isn't a very good mix :)
So I came out of the store with all of this. Amy Butler's Love fabric is going to be made into a skirt for me, I think right after I get done posting this. And the rest I will add to the ever growing stash.
And I have now added another quilt shop to my list of favorites.
That's it, I just wanted to share my yummy haul of goodies, and now I am off to make myself a skirt!

9 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I love that quilt shop! I have to go there everytime I come to Utah to visit!

It is especially nice that there is a Cafe Rio 20 paces from their front door!

Glad you had fun! Nice haul!

The Scow's said...

There is absolutely NO possible way to leave that store without a bag full of fabric. There is just no way to do it! I LOVE THAT PLACE (and hate it all at the same time)!!!!

Display homes said...

Wow!!! These are such beautiful fabrics. By just looking at it, I know that it is so smooth to touch with. Love it!!!

Karin van Dam said...

Well, at least you are a kind fabric addict; you let other addicts drool along with you ;-)

the mama monster said...

i love material girls! they have great fabric and they are so friendly. and they are so close to the pie... fresh tomato pizza is my favorite! if you are looking for a good skirt pattern that is fast and easy and cute try the favorite things belle skirt. i have made 5 so far and they come together in about an hour!

Becky J. said...

they are the best aren't they?

Unknown said...

Oh my, what beauty! I wish I lived in Utah!

I love your blog and I've given you an award. You can get it at my blog, http://sidac.blogspot.com

Oh, since you have music on your blog, check out my hubby's music...I think you might enjoy it.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tomyarbrough

Sarah Pead said...

I'm really bad, too. And so is my mom. We were talking the other day about how beautiful Amy Butler's Love is and she said, "Sarah, we must have it." I then told her that my favorite fabric shop (Clementine's) was selling all 26 color ways in 2 bundles of fat quarters (13 each) and I really wanted them. Again, my mom said, "Sarah, we must have them." And again, I agreed. She then told me her credit card info and said I had to buy them for me and for her. And now I have them and I'm so happy! :)

Leslie said...

I'm an addict too-can't pass fabric, even at Wal-Mart, without purchasing some!
Please stop by my blog when you have time-I'm doing a giveaway until Friday, 10/23. Hugs, Leslie