Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend goings on

We made our annual fall trip up the canyon to roast marshmallows.

Casey thought he was so smart to melt his chocolate a bit, really, it just made a mess :)

Mmmmm.



I wanted a picture with each of my girls.

Then I guess Casey felt left out, and he had to sit on my lap for a picture too :)





I love these little stinkers so much I can't stand it.
Other goings on over the weekend: We went to Where the Wild things are, the kid's said they liked it, but sad to say Casey and I were kindof disappointed and were like huh? what was that? It wasn't what we expected I guess. And I decided it's not really a movie for kids, there is alot of things in it that my kids probably didn't understand.
All in all, we had a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture is fab, love the bobble hats!
Why does fall in American sound so more inviting than Autumn in the UK?! Even though I love Autumn and the colours.

Debi said...

beautiful photos, lovely girls... i love the hats especially the purple one... reminds me of something my daughter would have loved when she was little.

Karin van Dam said...

What a lovely day you had. It looks wonderful. Love the hats, did you make those yourself?

Katielin317 said...

Hey! Your blog just makes me smile so I gave you an award! Pick it up over at www.hipposanddinosaurs.blogspot.com

April and Jared Fenn said...

super cute family. Your girls are getting so big. Looks like you had a total blast.