Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exciting and busy weekend!

I set up for Piper and Chloe tonight, I love this show! Click on the picture for more info.

And I don't know why I haven't said anything about this other thing I have going on this weekend, because I am so super excited. I am going to be a show and tell artist at SPARK! So, tomorrow morning I am setting up a demo table. I will have a little sample of what I make set up at my table. Then I have been working on getting stuff together for a little project that everyone attending gets to make. And there is a General Store where my things will be for sale too. I am excited and nervous and did I say excited? I also get to attend the rest of the event!
I should say right here that I have an awesome husband. He took tomorrow off of work for me so I can go and he is going to clean up all of my things from the Piper and Chloe show too, isn't he sweet? I LOVE him!

Kay, now I must go and make sure I have everything ready for SPARK tomorrow!
And I will be sure to share pictures next week!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Have a great weekend!

Dana said...

Great stuff Amy!!! Exciting for sure!!

Becky J. said...

i am so excited for you and can't wait to see the pictures. weeee.

Rebecca said...

I live in CT... Is it the Farmington in CT or the one in NM?

I would love to go!

amylouwhosews said...

oh, i've heard great things about Spark! Have a great time, so awesome!!!

Sarah Pead said...

Love the new header! It's so you.

Karin van Dam said...

I hope you had a lovely time this weekend. Did you take pictures?