Monday, November 2, 2009

A challenge


Over at Tallgrass Prairie Studio, there is a UFO challenge. It came just in time for me. I have been thinking about all of my UFO's and I have wanted to get some done.
I counted 6 that I would like to get done before the new year. Here is a list so I can hold myself accountable:
* 3 lap quilts out of vintage linens for my girl's for Christmas
* Sage's bed quilt (some of the blocks are pictured above, I got them all finished today! Now I just have to sew them together, YAY!)
*my quilt from A Notion or Two
Wish me luck! I will need it because I am also busy with the holiday season shows and Christmas crafting!

4 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I need to count mine up to and go over there and comment! I love how blogging keeps us on track and accountable! Can't wait to see what you get finished!

* elizabeth * said...

Luck!
I wonder if I can use that to motivate me to finish my crochet UFOs, haha!

Mellissa said...

I LOVE the new look!

Removalists Australia said...

Good luck to your UFO. Just enjoy what you are doing and I know everything will be fine. God bless!!!