Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend snipets

Isn't this the cutest? Casey curled the girl's hair for church yesterday, he said he likes to curl their hair, I love it!
Look at the turquoise necklace I purchased from Oh Sweet Sadie! I love it! I got another necklace too, they were my treat for all my hard work :) Sadly, I didn't take a card from the nice lady who made them, so I can't give you the source. My shows were a success and I am glad they are over with, I am tired. I get to finally take a much needed break this week. I have been ready for a break for months now. I still have four more holiday shows, but I think I am pretty much all prepared for them.

I hope you had a nice weekend!


2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

if you find out who made that I want one too! It is SO gorgeous! I would have had a hard time passing it up! Glad you had some good shows!

Becky J. said...

i love it! lucky on the shows and the man doing the hair! crazy cute!