Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas gifts and yummy fabric

I have been working hard to get my girls Christmas presents made, I have all their quilts ready to put the binding on, they are super yummy. I will take more pictures when they are all done.

And, I have the best husband ever. I said to him one day, can I spend $100 on fabric? He said sure! So, I now have a whole half yard set of Hope Valley. It came packaged like this and has been sitting where I can see it for the past couple of days, every time I walk by it makes me happy, it is all so lovely. I purchased mine from here.
Now I really want to purchase this. Maybe for Christmas :)


8 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my!! Love those quilts!

Lise said...

Those quilts are gorgeous! I have a few of the vintage sheets I spy in there, too. :-) What lucky girls.

Unknown said...

I want those quilts!! Kx
Happy Christmas. Kx

Joanna said...

You better watch out or you will become an obsessive quilter like me! Love love LOVE your Hope Valley fabrics and I am very jealous of them! I know you will make some great stuff with them though. I would desperately love some of the AMH ones too....

* elizabeth * said...

ooh! they're looking great! Can't wait to see them all done!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evelyn said...

Love those quilts! I have quite a few of those sheets in my stash too - I always get a kick out of seeing them in other people's quilts. ;-)