Saturday, January 9, 2010

New hair clip pins!

Yesterday I played around with one of my new ideas, I had so much fun making these.
They are hair clips but they also have a pin on them, so you can put it in your hair or pin it to whatever!

I just love them. I got to play with lots of yummy things, vintage lace, wool felt, some zipper roses that I had made, some cool wood laser cutouts, fun, fun! Usually when I make batches of things, I do it in an assembly line, I couldn't with these, I just had to see how each one turned out, that is how much fun I had with these!

Here are some of my faves. In fact the grey polka dot on the bottom in the middle, I have decided it is mine, all mine!



7 comments:

Breenuh said...

These are really cute! I want the black, white, and green one with the yellow flower in the middle :.)

Joanna said...

These are great! I really love the zipper roses - I haven't seen that done before - so ingenious! I can totally see why you want to keep the grey dot one:)

Tracy said...

Very cute and an awesome idea for multi use! I also love the heart shape...I almost missed it :)

Glad that I found your blog!

Amy said...

Thanks everyone! If anyone is interested, they are $10 each and shipping would be $2 in the US. I could send a paypal invoice.

Jules the Stylist said...

Love love love love them. I would like to buy a few, how do i let you k now what ones I want?

Becky J. said...

how cute~ of course they would show up after i swap with you :) hee hee

Blue Canary said...

Those are SO cute! I love the blend of colors and textiles. And the butterfly one is to die for.