Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A new yummy garland

The other day I received a package in the mail from my friend Dana.
It had all these yummy scraps of fabric from Moda's Swell line, yummy!


It totally made my day, it was unexpected and such a sweet thing to do.
I had been thinking and thinking what I could make with them. Then I knew, this cute scalloped garland from Sweet Jessie. And the colors are perfect for my kid's playroom.
I love how it turned out! Also, did you notice the Darth Vador Potato head in the window? That's what I get for marrying a nerd. It goes so well with all the girly things :)


And look at this awesome chalkboard I found at one of my favorite second hand shops, the second I saw it I knew it was perfect for the playroom!

Thanks again Dana for all the yummy scraps!




4 comments:

Jessie said...

the garland looks great - but then again, so does everything you make ;)

amylouwhosews said...

SO so cute! Dana is a sweetheart!

the mama monster said...

how sweet. i just made a scalloped garland using the same tutorial. in pretty pinks and reds. what a cute chalkboard too!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

Aaackk!! Love that garland!

And that chalkboard is to die for!