Wednesday, January 27, 2010

thrifty finds

I realized I haven't been sharing any thrifty finds lately. I actually haven't been thrifting as much lately. I did go last night though. I found this nice stash of ric rac in mostly blue and green and a bit of orange, I love the packaging on the orange one!

These glasses I actually thrifted awhile back but hadn't shared them, aren't they the best?
Whooooo wants a glass of juice? Sorry, I know that was lame.

Now, I am off to finish a batch of purses that I have had waiting for me for a week or so, I haven't felt like finishing them, I just have to sit down and do it! I want to finish the purses, I want to finish the purses, I want to finish the purses :)



4 comments:

Laura Hooker said...

Love the rick rack! Great finds~

Jessica said...

cute stuff!
i came across your blog and love it!
and i was wondering if you would want to do a giveaway on your blog from my shop? email me and let me know?:)i could send you a little somethin somethin pretty too:)
mhig36@yahoo.com

Alison said...

I am so jealous of you finding those glasses!! Love them. I found some 1970's curtains the other day in the same colours. thinking of making a skirt with them.

Unknown said...

Love the glasses!!!! And the Ric Rac. Kx