Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quilt bug

Yesterday, I decided to start this quilt instead of tackling something on my list of things I need to get made. I picked out the fabrics for this almost 3 months ago for round 4 over at the Old Red Barn Co. quilt along group. I'd been staring at the pile of fabrics for awhile and finally decided it was time. I love it and can't wait to get it sewn together, I have to take a little break from it though, quilting is hard work I tell you, my body is feeling it!

When I woke up, I found this little scene, Sage had cut them out from my leftover scraps while she was watching TV this morning, I think it is adorable.

And here is a random photo I took earlier this week I forgot about. I finished up a batch of wallets.
Have a nice weekend!



4 comments:

Greta said...

Where can I get one of those wallets?

Laura Hooker said...

Love the fabrics~great wallets!!!!

Becky J. said...

mine make little blankies and capes. yup, that is the popular item right now. they love the garbage below the sewing table!

Kim Bob said...

I would love to get one of these wallets. Where can we purchase one?