Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring shows have begun!

I just finished setting up my first spring show today. If you are in the Salt Lake City, Utah area, Jeni's show is a fun one!

I took some pictures of my booth. Casey may have to one day set up a show for me and I thought it would be good if he had some pictures :)


Lots and lots of fun stuff! (could you believe that this isn't even all that I have?) Yes I am a crazy person :)


Here is my awesome rack that Casey built for me that I pack full :) I still need to paint it though.



Yay for spring shows!

6 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I'm totally impressed! I'm going to plan a trip out there for when you have a show!

Amanda said...

Very nice booth! I wish I could visit. I also have to admire how well stocked you are!! I feel like I'm always behind in that aspect. :)

poppyart said...

it looks fab! so much colour. good luck with the fair, i too would love to visit...
bridget

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow! Super-cute stuff! Maybe I will have to journey down that way and come visit!

Laura Hooker said...

Great stuff...one question...

DO YOU LABEL EACH ITEM according to the Federal Trade Commission Regulations????

We closed our shop due to these regulations, and I think the $11,000.00 fine PER item not being labeled is a bit much.

Just wondering if you do.

It sucks that it applies to us Mom and Pop stores!

Hope you have a great show!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I have been searching for YEARS for one of those little 3 tier wire gizmos...

Is it for sale? Or, where did you get it?

Your booth looks HAPPY!

Warm blessings,
Spencer