Monday, March 29, 2010

Some news and weekend projects

Have you guys been following So You Think Your Crafty? It's in Session 2 right now, but today is the start of audition week for round 3. Guess what? I am one of the audition crafters! Fun huh? So I guess I will find out if I am crafty :) Anyways, head over there and check out all the audition crafts and vote!

I finished up a few things this weekend. This is the block I did for The Stash Busting Bee for March for Jessica. She sent the green fabric with the flowers and wanted any size block up to 12 1/2 inches. I had fun with this one, I just went for it.


I worked on these suitcases this weekend too, I love these. They are alot of fun to make.
These will be making an appearance at the rest of my spring shows.
I also got our taxes figured out and let's just say we are getting the biggest refund in the history of my life and I couldn't be more relieved. It's been a tough year for us and it's only March! So our refund will help out a TON! YAY!
My show also went well and I traded for some fun things, maybe I'll take pictures and share tomorrow.
So what were you up to this weekend? Anything fun and exciting?

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Good Luck with SYTYC

Becky J. said...

cute block! i have to get mine in the mail still. yikes.

chris said...

LOVE the suitcases. Best wishes with SYTYC.

Anna said...

that block is so cool. good luck in sytyc!

dana said...

no way! I'm so happy you're doing it! you will bring a fun twist to things. And I think I can spot your adorable creation already! :)

tara said...

Wow, what alot of great stuff. Good luck.
Did you use modgepodge on the awrsome suitcases?

Kelly said...

Just wanted to stop by and say good luck in SYTYC

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Good luck on SYTYC! :)

poppyart said...

everything looks fantastic, loving the suitcases. i haven't forgotton the mag... just temporarily filed(misplaced) it !!! i know it hasn't been ditched. i hope to clear the sewing room over easter... and wish you and your family a happy easter xx.

pixie said...

i like all these things!They are really cool!You are a genius!
A lot of kisses,
pixxie