Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today

Today I am finishing adding ruffles to all of my pillowcase dresses. This one is my favorite so far, sweet vintage daisies and green polka dots, so cute!

And I chose my fabrics for the Old Red Barn Co. pinwheel quilt along. I am going to make big 14.5 " pinwheels. I'm thinking the bigger I make them, the less the blocks I have to make and the faster I will get it done :) Plus I think big ole pinwheels will look awesome. I am going to go start cutting into my fabric now, I can't wait!


5 comments:

made by matchgirl said...

what a sweet dress! makes me wish I had a little girl to put it on!

Becky J. said...

cute fabrics and ruffles.

Tracy said...

I am not a fan of the pillowcase dress, but this one is beautiful!!

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

oh i love the ruffles!

i hadn't checked in on our blog for awhile i'm sorry to read you've been feeling out of sorts - hope the sunshine comes and perks you up soon, we have had such a cold cold winter but for the last few days we've had beautiful skys and sunshine and it's amazing how much better i feel for it
lots of love to you x

amylouwhosews said...

I love that dress! Do you have a pattern/tutorial? I would love to make one for my daughter.

The pinwheels will look awesome! I'm afraid to start any more projects right now.