Friday, April 2, 2010

Random stuff

Sage made a snow family yesterday because it has been snowing :(



I made my girls Easter chicks for their baskets using this tutorial on Molly Chicken.


I also made them little notebooks using this tutorial on Making Chicken Salad.


One of my favorite parts is that I used graph paper.


I've been admiring my granny square progress, it is slow progress because I have just been working on them a bit here and there. I still like to admire them.


I have been trying to get things on my sewing list done for my upcoming shows. I am having a hard time.
I also did a small update in my shop yesterday.
And today is the last day to vote for the round 3 auditions for So You Think Your Crafty, can you pick out which project is mine?
I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend filled with yummy chocolate eggs and time with family and remembering the reason Easter is celebrated :)

2 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

Oh my, I absolutely adore Sage's face in that picture. Priceless.

April and Jared Fenn said...

I can't believe the snow we got this week! I love th notebooks and little chicks. OH so cute! You are such a fun mom.