Friday, April 9, 2010

Thoughts

I think my Heavenly Father knew I needed children, maybe that's why my first child was such a complete surprise. I don't know how long I would have waited to have children if he hadn't sent Kinsley to me when he did. It may not have been under the best circumstances at the time, but all has worked out and I am grateful for my life experiences.
My children make me want to be a better person for them. So that I can help teach them the things they will need as they grow and develop and lead lives of their own. It's overwhelming at times feeling like I am being pulled between being a Wife and a Mom and working from home and taking care of all the things that need to be taken care of. As I am typing this I can think of probably 20 things that need to get done.
With all the things that have transpired in our family, I think Heavenly Father has been trying to tell me to slow down. I need to take better care of myself. I need to spend more time doing nothing. I need to take my kids to the park and soak in the beautiful sunshine. I need to spend less time on the computer.
So, I am taking a little break from this space for a bit I haven't felt very inspired in my blogging lately, I'm hoping a break will help that. I need time to recharge. I need time to catch up on things and I need to slow down and spend more time with my family.

8 comments:

chris said...

It sounds like you've got your priorities in the right place. Enjoy your break!

Joanna said...

What a good Mom:) Definitely a good idea an I understand just what you mean:)

I am coming with the kids to Salt Lake this Summer so I am going to try and visit you at the downtown market if you are still doing it this year!

Karen said...

Enjoy your break. I hope its everything you need it to be. We will be here when you feel you are ready to return. All the best.

Anna said...

I hope you enjoy your break and recharge and spend a lot of fun time with your family.

Katielin317 said...

If there is a Time Out for Women coming to your area, you should DEFINITELY go. I just got home from ours in memphis and it was amazing. I really think you could enjoy it. :)

mommymae said...

whenever you need to come back, we'll be here waiting for your inspirations.

poppyart said...

aaahh. the feeling of being stretched in so many directions. take a break and spend time with your beautiful family. and.. hurray - i have made it to the bottom of a pile of stuff and found the sewhip mag i was looking for! in the post this week. bridgetx

Just be...... said...

Way to prioritize!! I just posted a pic of Piper in one of your shirts on my blog, it looks great with the skirts.

thanks!

www.justbefun.blogspot.com