Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm here

I think I am ready to get back to this blogging world :) The bulk of my shows are over with, I am not sick anymore (except for the nasty cold sore on my lip). A break was good.
Yesterday I made myself this skirt to wear to the opening night of the Beehive Bazaar.
I figure if my lip isn't going to cooperate and I have to make an appearance with an added appendage upon my lip, the rest of me better be lookin good. I even got my hair cut last night, it's super cute, I will take a picture another day.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to get back to piles like this....

and this.....
they are all over the place.



3 comments:

Jeni Baker said...

That is so cute! Love the fabrics you used! Everyone is making such cute clothes lately, I'm getting the itch to make something myself :)

Sweet Fuchsia said...

Such cute skirt...and pics (of the piles). :0)

erin lebeau said...

i just love a blogger that's honest about the less than perfect places in their house ;)