Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shows, shows, and more shows

Oh sweet Sadie!







Piper and Chloe





I have three shows this weekend, I am praying I am up for it. I haven't been feeling good, I have been super tired today and now I feel like I am going to puke. My kids haven't felt good either and Casey didn't feel good the other day. I just need to be able to set up 3, yes three shows tomorrow. Oh and on top of me feeling puky, I have the biggest cold sore I have ever had on my lip before, ouch! Sorry for the sicky talk, please keep me in your thoughts, I have too much to do tomorrow!


And please come check out the shows, they are always super fun, especially when your not sick :)




6 comments:

Anna said...

gosh, you are so busy! good luck with your sales. ugh I do not like cold sores, knock on wood

chris said...

Wow! I am impressed you are attempting so much. I know you'll do great. Hang in there. I wish I lived in Utah and could see your work in person.

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

Hang in there girl! I'll be sending good vibes your way!

Becky J. said...

good grief girl!! :) i am setting up tonight. i can help if you would like...mine doesn't ever take too long.

poppyart said...

good luck and try and have a break afterwards... i get cold sores when i am run down. and do try and eat even more healthily (?is that even a word??!) i'm sure the shows will go well. x

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Girl, you have been so busy! I just stopped by Piper & Chloe today and got me some darling hair clips, earrings, and rings from you! I love love love them all!! Super-cute! Thanks so much! :)