Thursday, June 17, 2010

More fabric

So, I wasn't going to go to any stores for the Shop Hop because I have already been making many fabric purchases online the past bit (I won't even mention how much fabric has been purchased, I'll just say ALOT) But then my Mom called yesterday morning wondering if I had ever been to the Shop Hop and then she invited me to go with her yesterday and we went to three of my favorite shops, Broadbent's, Material Girls, and Pine Needles.

Well, this is the stack I came home with :) All on sale of course, the yardage at the bottom was $2 - 3 a yard. Some of the fat quarters I got for $1, a few were for free, my Mom gave me her free ones too!

Serious fabric addictions going on here people.

2 comments:

jessica said...

My mom and I went to all 15 shops! It was crazy, and we spent waaay too much money! But it was so much fun! This was the first year I went, and the only year my mom went to all of them. So much fun having a mom to sew with, right?!

Kari said...

Oooo....makes me wish I was local. Those look beautiful!