Wednesday, June 30, 2010

simple sampler quilt along week 1 & 2 plus other news

Even though I have other things I should have been working on yesterday, this is one of the things I got finished. Week 1 and 2 of the simple sampler quilt along. Aren't they cute? I am loving them :)
In other news, we went to Bear Lake over the weekend with my family, which was fun and I'll share pictures.
Casey thinks he lost his Ipod Touch, poor guy :(
Oh! And I have exciting news! I was excepted into Craft Lake City! Even cooler, is that I was interviewed to be in Slug Magazine in August! As part of their little write up for Craft Lake City! How cool is that? It was the first time I have ever been interviewed. Now I have to be patient for August to come :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blocks look great! What fun prints!

Anonymous said...

Neat looking blocks! I like that pattern/dress fabric in pink.

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

nice fabrics ; looks really great !!

Sue said...

Great blocks and I love your fabric choices!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so great :)
I love your blocks, the prints are beautiful!

mommymae said...

i do love your fabric choices. this will be one fabulous quilt!

merlinthecat said...

Great fabric choices!

Unknown said...

Wonderful fabrics!

hugz, Pam

Anonymous said...

wow, congratulations on your great news, your blocks are awesome.