Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Color your own notebook


My girls and I started coloring these fun notebooks I found at Target last night in the back to school section. I even found my precious set of markers to use, (after explaining to my girls that they had to be super nice to them) Maybe I am bad, but I have a hard time sharing my nice art supplies :) Aren't these notebooks the cutest though? I thought my girls would think it was fun to draw little works of art in each of those frames.
I forgot how fun it is to color :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

On my way to Target to get me some! They look like so much fun!

Unknown said...

LOVE coloring with my kids...and I hide my crayons from them because they DO break them! Don't think you are being bad at all...just smart!

:)

Carly said...

so cute. and easy. thanks for the post!