Saturday, July 10, 2010

flowers flowers everywhere

Do you ever start a project and then half way through think, what was I thinking?
Well, this was one of those projects. Don't get me wrong, these flowers are quick and easy to make. It's just that I made 30 of them. Which wasn't as quick as I thought it would be :)

Good thing I didn't make 50 like I had originally planned :)
Now, do you think they will be appropriate for a funeral luncheon? That's what I made them for, just so there would be a little something on the tables. That's what I am doing today, it's part of my church calling, helping out with funeral luncheons.
Tutorial for the flowers here, although I ended up not putting the felt circle on and I added the leaves.



2 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

I think anything this cheery totally belongs at a funeral. Especially if it is in the dreary cultural hall, or even worse, the relief society room.

Carrie said...

These are so fantastic;) Can't wait to make some with the zillions scraps I have. It'll be such a fun project for my daughter and I.