Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Finish!!

I finally got Sage's quilt finished!
It is twin sized, the biggest quilt I have finished so far.

Sage picked all the fabrics out herself from my stash probably a year ago :)
I love how it turned out, it is just so happy to me.


Here's a peak at the back, I used a vintage sheet which by chance matched the pillowcase that Sage uses :)

It feels so good to finally finish it, and Sage is so happy that I did.
Now I need to get working on Kinsley and Jade's quilts, and I won't mention the other 8 or so quilts in the works :)
P.S. I used the tutorial here from Cluck cluck Sew for Sage's quilt.




8 comments:

Katielin317 said...

Hey! We have that sheet's pillowcase, also! I love how your quilt tunred out! So beautiful and happy:) I am thinking about using that tutorial to make coordinating quilts for my two littles.

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

So beautifully gorgeous. Must have it for myself!

Margret said...

oh my goodness, its huge! how did you wrangle that through your machine? Sage is one lucky girl.

* elizabeth * said...

oh my goodness, Amy! That is SO beautiful! Congratultions! and great job! Okay, after Kinsley and Jade's Can you make me one!? LoL! It's just perfect. Your girl knows how to picke her colours, that's for sure! <3

Kari said...

What a beautiful quilt...just lovely. All the different fabrics are wonderful, especially on the binding. Nice work!

Debi said...

It's lovely! Sage is lucky to have such a talented mama.

amylouwhosews said...

Seriously! I love this! She did a great job picking out fabrics - you've taught her well!!

You should link up to Sew and Tell today on my blog!

Elissa said...

i adore it! did you quilt it yourself? free motion? i am just starting one for my daughter and this is all new to me. yours is GORGEOUS though...