Friday, July 16, 2010

Rock'n Mom

Yesterday Jade and Sage made me this awesome bracelet. They even wrapped it up for me, so cute. It put a big smile on my face when I opened it, I'm wearing it now, I want the world to know that I'm a rock'n Mom :)

Last night I made this quilt block. It is for my month for A Notion or Two. Originally my month was going to be December, but I traded for July. I'm running a bit behind but that's okay. I needed to make a block up so that I could get an idea of how much fabric to send.
I decided for my month that I want blocks inspired by Denyse Schmidt's Drunk love in a Log cabin. All the fabrics I have chosen are vintage, reproductions, or they look vintagey, along with some solids and I am going to make a queen sized quilt with them. I am super excited! I am loving how this block turned out and it is going to be fun to see what everyone comes up with. Now I just have to get the fabrics cut up and sent out.

1 comments:

Becky J. said...

you totally rock!!