Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yum!

Smoothies are one of my fave breakfasts. I think everything looks so pretty waiting to be blended up. Today it included strawberries, raspberries, apricots, banana, Ochango juice (which is orange, cherry, mango ), and strawberry yogurt.

Jade was the one who asked for one this morning and she gobbled it up :)

Whatever is left that we can't eat right then, I put into popsicle molds I got at IKEA. This morning I had some yogurt left that was a few days out of date so I made popsicles out of that too. My girls love these popsicles and they know they can have them whenever they want because there is only healthy ingredients in them. Jade is usually the one that eats most of them, she wakes up first every morning and she usually has one as part of her breakfast.
Delish!


1 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

What a good idea! I never thought to put leftover smoothies in my popsicle molds. But I love making smoothies, so I'm definitely going to try that.