Friday, September 10, 2010

More fabric :)

So, I have been trying to avoid going anywhere because when I go places I spend money. At the moment I don't really have any money to spend :) I had to make a run out to my hubby's work to take him his wallet cause he left it home. I thought to myself, I am already like 1/3 of the way to Material Girl's Quilt shop, why not drive the rest of the way? I may have known that they were having a sale too :) So, I spent $20 for all this yumminess, the fat quarters were buy 5 get one free and that bottom fabric with the tree and bird was $3 a yard, so I bought the remaining 3 yards cause I love it so.
So I decided that I can justify my purchase because I needed to get out of the house at least once this week :)
Weekend plans around here include dropping the kidlets off to Casey's Mom's to sleep over tonight because Casey and I are going to be selling my things at the Avenues Street Fair tomorrow from 9am until 6pm on 7th avenue between I and N streets in Salt Lake City.
Which also means that we get date night tonight! Yay! Plans for date night include going to the Burch Creek Mercantile, it's close to Casey's Mom's house plus, they have an antique soda fountain. It will be fun. Plus, Casey's dream is to one day open his own old fashioned soda shoppe, wouldn't that be fun? I told him I will need my own area to sell my wares :)
Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

oh man, i am just like you.
this summer i did really well with not going out to buy things, but now that school has started (for my husband) all i want to do is go out.. and shop.

my dad is the same way only worse.
we my sister and i call him a recreational shopper.

Envymycooking said...

Brand new to your site and i love it.. If you need to recipes stop on by our site.. you ll love it

Kalani said...

I love all your fabrics- any other tips of great place to go( in good ole Utah) and any tips on finding stretchy lace??? can't find it on the bolt anywhere!!! I have one of your bags and love it! Always get compliments on it!