Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Breakfast

Delish!
There hasn't been much sewing going on around these parts, I have needed a break.
I deep cleaned the bathroom drawers yesterday and the roundy roundy cupboard in our kitchen ( I know that isn't what it's really called, it's one of those corner cupboards with the turn around wheel, it probably has an actual name, but whatever) We are going to have a yard sale in the next couple of weeks so I have been deep cleaning small areas of the house getting rid of things, it feels so good. I'm scared of cleaning the storage room though :)
I hope you are having a lovely day!

2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

lazy susan! or at least, that's what I think it's called!

Debi said...

There's a room in my house that scares me too. It's the computer room. I'm so scared of it I have a laptop and wireless so that I don't have to go in there!