Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paper play

I was at JoAnn's yesterday, waiting for my number to be called at the cut table, looking at books and this Repro Depot book jumped out at me. (with a coupon it was only $15, yay!) I love this book, it has all these beautiful vintage inspired floral designs. It comes with a disc so you can use the patterns however want to. Man, I really need to learn how to use photoshop for more than just editing pictures :) Anyways, I was super excited and had some of the patterns printed up for me today. Now I just need to figure out what I want to do with them.

I've been in sortof a sewing rut, so I decided to take a break from sewing and play with paper today. I had some little tags hanging about and stamped them and then used some punches on my Urban Outfitters and Cath Kidston magazines. I love them, I think they are so much fun!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the cards! Are they lace stamps you used?? I must have them lol!! What company are they from?!!