Monday, October 11, 2010

In full production


I am in full production mode here, I am currently working on the largest batch of dish towels I have ever made, over 100, man it's alot. I have such a long to do list to get ready for holiday shows that start in a month. I have a list of most of the shows in my sidebar, there will still be a few to add :) I feel like things haven't been too exciting around here, as I have been busy doing other things, and haven't felt like blogging much.
I will be taking a little break this week, we are taking our computer in for it's cleaning today and it will probably be gone for a few days. A little break from the Internet will be good for me, and I will hopefully get more done :)
I hope you have a lovely week!

1 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Good luck with all those dishtowels! See you when you get back.