Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just the after


My intentions were to take a before picture of this project. Yeah well that didn't happen, I guess I was a little too excited to just get it done :)


I found this little display shelf at the thrift store for $3.00.


I cleaned it up, spray painted it a lovely tangerine orange color, and mod podged vintage wallpapers on it. Some of which were sent to me so sweetly by Jessie. I have been saving them for the perfect project and this was it! By the way if you haven't seen Jessie's cute party supply shop, Shop Sweet Lulu, you should go check it out.

See, how cute are these polka dot straws?

and these striped candy cups?
Anyways...


One last picture of my little shelf, I had to see what goodies I could fit on it, I am going to use it for my product display, everything looks so cute on it!

10 comments:

Sharon L said...

So clever!! What a great idea. I love it!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

What a score!!! Love what you've done with it.

Becky J. said...

oh my gosh!! lucky girl-- all my stuff is in storage..I totally need to find some good stuff like that for myself.

Joanna said...

I'm completely in love with what you did to it! I had to pin it on my Pinterest page. It's so gorgeous and I want one just like it! Find me one will you? lol!

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

That is awesome for displaying your products! What a great find!

Julie said...

FANTASTIC shelf... and what a steal of a deal! Your 'stuff' looks right at home!

Jessica said...

What a lovely shelf and fun way to display your products!

Catherine said...

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful job!

Jinia said...

That fits so well with your products! I love your stuff and your new display is awesome!

Elissa said...

goodness! perfect, perfect, goodness!