Monday, March 7, 2011

What I wore


Cardigan: Target
shirt: Downeast outfitters
skirt: Charlotte Russe
leggings: rue 21
boots: aldo
necklace: Miss Ruby Sue

Casey and I spent Friday hanging out while the kids were at school, he played hooky from work, well sorta, he still was on the phone, but he didn't go in. We went to lunch and hung out at some of my fave local shops. Everywhere we went I got comments on my Miss Ruby Sue necklace. Can I tell you much much I love this necklace? I love it, like ALOT.

We went to Pecos Bill at the Children's theatre, my parents bought us season tickets for Christmas, it's so much fun, our kid's love it, and it was so much better than another toy that we don't have room for.
I made my own wheat thin crackers over the weekend, they were okay, but I am now on a quest to make my own crackers so I never have to buy them. Has anyone made their own crackers and have any good recipes or any tips?
I hope you had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I've never made homemade crackers, but have always wanted to.... my kids love goldfish but sometimes they are pretty pricey, and I'm just not into buying over processed food items.... I found some great recipes for fishy-type crackers, just haven't tried them yet... maybe that'll be my challenge for this week! Thanks for the reminder ;)

Julie said...

Just wanted to add... CUTE-CUTE outfit!!!

April and Jared Fenn said...

You are one cool chick! I could never figure out how to put such a cute outfit together. I could never make my own crackers- I'm too lazy.

Becky J. said...

i have! they are a bit tricky--- don't really ever taste the same either.

KathyB said...

Really like Miss Ruby Sue's necklace of flowers. Now that is a statement! This just gave me a fresh new idea to use in my art. Thanks for sharing. I use fabric in a kind of different way, also. Please stop by my site and see what to do with small scraps.