Friday, June 10, 2011

Right now

 Right now I am happy that my herbs are growing beautifully, and so far the garden we have planted is doing well.























And I am admiring my new orange flip flops.

I have kindof been taking a break from my usual routine.  I know I haven't been blogging as much.   I haven't done nearly as much sewing, I just haven't been feeling it.  I have done a few sewing projects, and started projects, but then I just don't feel like finishing them at the moment.   I have been going through areas in my home, finding things to get rid of, my family likes to have a yard sale every summer, so I am getting ready for that.  It feels good to go through things.  I have plans for changing up my bedroom, and there are areas in our home I have been wanting to paint.  Who knows, I may even try to tackle the storage room (it's a disaster).

I guess I am in need of changes, I have felt it for awhile now.  I think our home just needs some freshening up and organizing and I think I will get my sewing mojo back after that.

And since the girls are out of school I really need to get around to making up some sort of chore chart like I have been wanting to do forever. 

Enough ramblings for now, I hope you have a lovely weekend, do you have any fun plans?  We are going to be spending some time with my family in the mountains, the girls are excited.

2 comments:

Danielle Barbe said...

beautiful flowers in the garden! just love the color.

hope you get your mojo back ;)

Natasha said...

I have the same type of summer plans, clean out, re-organize and de-clutter. Then re-do. I think I have the same aspirations every summer. Ha. I hope you have great sucess and feel refreshed when finished.