Monday, July 11, 2011

Ten on ten, my very first edition

I'm joining in on Rebekah's Ten on ten today, this was so much fun!

Geese at Wheeler Farm


My booth at Bella's Vintage Market.



The most awesome collection of trims ever.




Finishing up a project for a friend for Young Women's camp, I made up 22 of these, all with different prints for the crowns, they turned out super cute if I do say so myself.

Banner waving in the wind

Music

Self portraits

The Loot, some traded for, some purchased :)


Late night shopping, mostly for salad  ingredients, isn't that notebook the cutest?  I had to have it :)


Late night movie.


ten on ten button

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Amy, love the photos, it was so fun talking with you at Bella's. I see that you are doing Spark. I am as well. Should be fun. Have a great day!

Jennifer