Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Batman water tower

 We have driven by this water tower many times, each time I forget to take a picture.  And I have thought, what if they paint over it and we never get a picture of it, then I would be sad.  




















Your probably wondering why I would be sad if I never got a picture of it, I know kindof odd.  Well, one night long ago, my husband and his friends climbed up that water tower.  My husband stood on his friends shoulders and painted that Batman.  And now I have pictures for our posterity.
But, that doesn't mean that I am condoning climbing up water towers and risking your life to paint Batman or anything else on it, because that would be vandalous and stupid.  :)

3 comments:

Elissa said...

THAT, is awesome.

ahem, i mean, yes vandalous and stupid(ly awesome).

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow! Never knew we lived so close! And never knew that your hubby was once as crazy as Ryan!!!?? :)

Unknown said...

MY UNCLE WAS ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PAINTED THAT