Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 We took the girls trick or treating down main street of the city we live in.
We have Rapunzel, a witch, and a hula devil.

 We'll be heading out to Casey's Mom's house in a bit to eat chili and maybe do a bit more trick or treating.
We'll miss my parent's house this year, my Dad is at the hospital getting a new knee.
  Hopefully everything goes well with that.

This was Casey and I a few nights ago before we left for a party.  Casey wanted to be a devil just so he could get some one piece long johns :)  And I dressed as an angel, easiest costume ever, I already had everything.

I hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

My 10 year old girl is laughing so hard at your little hula devil! I love it!! At first I thought it was just a hula girl and I thought it was cool with the coconuts, then I saw it was a hula Devil and just laughed! Awesome! The other girls look fantastic too, as do you and hubby!!