Thursday, December 15, 2011

Almost O Christmas tree


 This is our Christmas tree.  Can I tell you how much I love it?   Ever since I seen something similar in the Anthropologie window a couple years ago, I knew I had to have Casey make me one someday.  Today was the day, and I am in love with the outcome! We had zero budget to buy a Christmas tree, so we decided it was time for the wood one.  We got all the wood for free, it use to be some sort of crate for something my Dad bought.
Now to figure out how we are going to decorate this thing.  I am almost tempted to leave it plain, but I think my girls would be sad.
P.S. Casey put it together inside the house and it barely fits out the front door, good thing too, it was kindof an afterthought :)

6 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

I loveeeeee this wooden tree!!!! How fun!

tara said...

So cute! Thats a fantastic tree

leigh said...

I love it! I can't wait to see how you decorate it!

j. said...

what a clever idea - i love it and want one for my apartment! can't wait to see how you decorate it, too! :)

* elizabeth * said...

awwwwesome. LOVE anthro. i bet yours will be better than theirs. I love your style <3 ps: there's a surprise for you at my blog. go see. ;)

( oh my goodness, the CAPCHA at e bottom is "winte" LOL like almost winter....)

Carpet Bag Vintage said...

Love it....can't wait to see how you decorate it!