Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last two shows of the season!





I am super excited for these last two shows, I can't wait to see all the amazing handmade things.

You know what else I am excited for?
Getting back to normal life, not this sew every second of every day and night.
And maybe I can get some Christmas decorations up too :)
And clean my house.
And help finish cleaning up outside from our hurricane winds that we had last week, 102 miles per hour.
We lost part of our tree in our back yard, some shingles, and part of our fence blew down, but besides that we are okay and feel blessed, and we weren't without power as long as others.  I'll share some pictures next week of some of the crazyness that was the street we live on, completely blown over 100 year old trees.

Anyways... If you are local come check out one or both of the shows!  I am going to be on the lookout for stocking stuffers at both of them.  I am sure I will find other things that I feel need to 
come home with me too :)

I hope you are having a lovely week!

0 comments: