So, after posting my first post today I looked over at this wall that is next to me. It's in pretty sad shape, I finally have had it with this wall. I did start pulling letters off the wall before I took this picture, and a couple of the button letters had fallen off for the millionth time and were waiting to get some buttons re-glued. This wall has water damage from the roof leaking a couple of years ago, yes I said years :) Sometimes things take a back seat when you live in an old house and have limited funds :)
Oh and there is spider webs and the wall is dirty, just keepin it real folks.
So, I pulled everything off the wall, cleaned it and hung up my amazing little quilt with push pins and it already looks better. Of course it still needs some fixing, I think this summer when we have the funds we will fix this wall and I want to repaint the whole kitchen. But for now, this quilt is hiding some of the walls problem, it doesn't bug me as much as it did before, and I get to admire my quilt, yay!