Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Hive


Tommorrow The Hive starts and I am super excited that I get to be a part of it!
Here is all the details:
Thurs. March 8th- 6:30-9:00 p.m. 
Fri. March 9th- 10:00- 4:00 p.m.
Sat. March 10th- 10:00- 1:00 p.m.
{at 4011 Lilac Lane in Mt. Green} 
   
Directions to The Hive
Take 1-84 {Via 1-15 or Hwy. 89} up Weber Canyon towards Evanston/Morgan. Take Exit 92 to Mt. Green. Take a left off the exit ramp & then a right at the yield sign onto Old Hwy. Road. You'll travel East for 3 miles & then will pass an older church house on your left, take your next left onto Day Lily Drive. Then take your 2nd right onto Lilac Lane. The Hive will be on your right at 4011 Lilac Lane. Look for the sign & a big pink balloon pointing the way.

1 comments:

deborah said...

Just thought I would let you know. I was checking out some of the blogs in your "favorites" list and my computer got infected by a virus. Shut down everything, and tried to force me to purchase "Internet Security." You may want to let your readers know.