Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thrifty finds


First, I must announce that I am not going to be having a schedule anymore, at first it was good, but it is turning out to not work for me.
Here are some thrifty finds from yesterday, my favorite is the linen towel with cute apples and butterflies. I also found some fabric, the one in the middle has little carriages on it, I think it is my favorite one. Then there is a cute tin recipe box, some cloth napkins, and 2 handkerchiefs.
Some exciting news in my life is that I have sold my Trailor that I used for my wedding business, and now my husband and I are debt free except for our house! It is such a great feeling! Anyways, I hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Good for you! It is always nice to be debt free!! I hope to be there soon myself one of these days.

I have that same recipe box. It belonged to my Grandma and because of that it is so special to me. She cold have glued sticks together and I would have thought it was the coolest, though.

Thanks for sharing.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Kudos to you, it's such a nice feeling not to be a slave to debt.

* elizabeth * said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful! Isn't it the best feeling? Great finds, too. Those apples are adorable.