Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Organizing tips

picture via Martha Stewart
I am wishing that my closet looked like this. I don't think I have ever felt like I want to organize my home as much as I do at this moment. I found that Martha has an organizing tip everyday, I started looking at all of the past organizing tips and got a bit overwhelmed, but there are some good ideas. I have made a goal to deep clean one area of my home everyday, whether it be a whole closet if I have the time or just one shelf. Along with my normal everyday chores. I am excited to see how it is going to make my home feel.

1 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

I feel like this, too, but part of it is because my whole life is in boxes or on the floor. Tim wants to build our closet to look like the one in the picture. I think that'd be sweet.