Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Casey's Dad, Scott and Wife Jody and Grandson Jamie celebrated New Years with us last night. We ate yummy food, and played.

For the majority of the evening we played Rock Band, I think everyone had a blast.


And look at this beautiful face that was smiling up at me:)
I am grateful for 2008, and all it's ups and downs. Overall a really great year!
I am excited for a new year, I thought I would share some of the things I would like to accomplish this year.
* Keep a cleaner more organized home
* enjoy more of the little moments
* go to the Temple more with my Hubby (once a month would be a great start)
* take a break from sewing when I need it (I didn't do that in 2008)
* excercise
* Save the money I earn from the Farmer's Market this year for a trip:)




0 comments: